ARSS has made its presence prominent in the field of railway, road and bridges work all across the country. Among the most prestigious projects in the above said fields, ARSS has certainly bagged and completed important projects. Fact wise, ARRS has completed over 80 projects across India, creating a solid brand name that is identified with reliability and trust. The Company has constructed over 300 km of roads and highways, 200 km of rail tracks and 10 major bridges.
- Laurels and achievements In 2008-09, the Company was awarded with three World Bank-assisted projects by the Government of Orissa.
- Unprecedented growth Registered an increase of 99% in the consolidated revenue over the previous year.
- Strong order book Contracts worth Rs. 2,788.37 Crores as on March 31, 2010.
- Risk reduction The best part of our contracts are with esteemed clients such as the government, PSUs and other government agencies, thereby reducing the risk of default and delayed payments.
- Nurturing relationships Maintained long-term relationship with these reputed clients with our client-centric policies. This resulted in repeat orders from the government of Orissa, Railways Department, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited and RITES.
- Expansion into new arenas Diversified successfully into irrigation and canal construction.
- Growing bid capacity Enhanced our bid capacity by strengthening our technical and financial capability and by drawing on our long years of experience. Successfully bid and procured additional projects.
- Expertise and experience Adequately mobilised resources including equipment, raw material and personnel at short notice while maintaining a track record of speedy completion of projects.